Good news!! Suzanne will be speaking at Eastern Michigan University on November 27th to a group of grad students and you’re also invited to attend at no cost.
She’ll be speaking on the topic of, “Stepping Into a Life of Joy – changing the quality of your life by changing the quality of your thoughts.”
This is a two-hour presentation that reveals the missing ingredients in finding peace and happiness in our busy world by managing your emotions. Life was meant to be easy-flowing, stress-free, rewarding, and fun and this presentation can show you how to get there!
During this presentation, she will cover…
- How to use the energy of our thoughts to improve our lives by understanding the naturally-occurring, Law of Attraction.
- How to reduce stress and achieve clarity, confidence, and peace of mind through guided meditation.
- Why our intuition is the most important tool we have and how to tap into it more effectively.
- Dispelling myths such as, no pain, no gain.
- The Top 5 Tips to create a happier, healthier, and successful life.
When: Tuesday, November 27th from 4-6pm
Where: Room #352, Student Center
Cost: FREE! But seating is limited so click HERE to reserve your seat.