In the fall of 2015, I had a two-week time frame where I was constantly having random nosebleeds. I did not have high blood pressure or any other obvious cause for nosebleeds, no history of it etc.
I was getting pretty frustrated because these nosebleeds were totally taking away all of my joy in life because it stopped me from doing all the networking and meeting with people (socializing) that I love doing. Why? Because I never knew when the bright red nose bleeds would start!
It happened so often that, besides the embarrassment, it ruined several of my nice outfits that had become my favorite things to wear. So eventually I asked a person who channels spirit guides for help and the answer I received was powerful.
After thinking about the answer, I realized I had been ignoring my emotions for several months and I was often worrying about things that were obviously out of my control. I had stopped listening to my Inner Guidance!
What I found was that our emotions are like a door-to-door salesman. They go and knock on everyone’s door and the insightful people are those that open the door and say, “come in and don’t leave until you’ve taught me what I need to know.”
With this awareness, I made a decision to:
1. Quit numbing my emotions
2. Let go of all of my worries
I decided everything had always worked out for me in the past and I made a clear and confident decision to let go of “how” all my worries could be solved!
The very next day after I made these decision my bloody noses stopped and have never returned.
I then started receiving ideas and a strong desire to create a program called Trusting Your Inner Guidance (TYIG) because clearly I had been ignoring mine. Once again, (it’s not the first time!) this decision to start trusting again was a huge turning point in my life.
Trusting Your Inner Guidance is held in my home, it’s for women only and seating is limited to six.
- 4 interactive 3-hour sessions, held weekly – Women only!
- In-depth course which helps a woman discover and master her Inner Guidance
- Learn empowering techniques to resolve challenges easily and regain a sense of control in life
- Safe, confidential and intimate setting with one-on-one coaching by Suzanne
- Practical techniques to:
- A sense of confidence in making decisions
- Easily work through relationship issues
- Reclaim your happiness under any circumstances
- Build lasting friendships with classmates
- Unconditional money-back guarantee! *
|In-person workshop:||TBD (runs for 4 consecutive weeks)||6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST||$297||Call for dates|