In the short term, it provides more focused attention, ability to deal with emotions, and fulfilling relationships.
In the long term, it will drastically transform you into a person in control of your own mind, mindful of the world around you, and liberated from mental chaos.”
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Decreased blood pressure and hypertension
- Lower cholesterol levels
- More efficient oxygen use by the body
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Restful sleep
Plus, a quiet mind allows the sleeping giant called your intuition to awaken and start guiding you on a more direct path towards what’s important to you.
– no tricks, no gimmicks. Just be me!! Thank you for what you do…”
~ Loree Simms, Grosse Isle, Mi
In this 2-hour workshop, we’ll…
- Discuss what meditation is and how it can benefit you
- Learn to ground ourselves to unblock stuck energy
- Discuss relaxation techniques
- Experience guided meditation
- Experience silent meditation
- Have plenty of discussion and Q&A
- Be relaxed, comfortable and have a good time!
What else should I expect from this workshop?
- You’ll learn what meditation is, what it isn’t and some of its major benefits
- You’ll get the chance to practice several different techniques in a group setting
- We’ll have discussions after each technique to answer questions and share experiences
- You’ll be supported by the positive energy field generated by the group
- You’ll enjoy a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere to help you easily get into the meditative state
- You WON’T have to get into any fancy poses or be uncomfortable in any way!
- You can’t get meditation wrong so every experience will be of value to you
Who might you know that meditates?
- Oprah Winfrey ~ TV personality
- Ellen DeGeneres ~ TV personality
- Jim Carey ~ actor
- Katy Perry ~ singer
- Hugh Jackman ~ actor
- Paul McCartney ~ musician
- Depak Chopra ~ medical doctor / spiritual leader
- Sting ~ musician
- Leonard Cohen ~ composer / writer
- Russell Brand ~ comedian / pundit
- Clint Eastwood ~ actor / director
- Jerry Seinfeld ~ comedian
- Lady Gaga ~ musician
- …and the list goes on and on…
- We will go for two hours with breaks
- Come dressed comfortably and casually as we’ll be sitting most of the time
- There will be coffee, tea, water and snacks available
- We only have room for 8 people so be sure to register soon if you’re interested in joining us
Although we have various exercises planned, the workshop is intentionally flexible and fluid so that you can explore whatever comes up for you in the moment.